Subject: CVE-2024-26751: ARM: ep93xx: Add terminator to gpiod_lookup_table

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

ARM: ep93xx: Add terminator to gpiod_lookup_table

Without the terminator, if a con_id is passed to gpio_find() that
does not exist in the lookup table the function will not stop looping
correctly, and eventually cause an oops.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-26751 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 4.15 with commit b2e63555592f and fixed in 4.19.308 with commit 9e200a06ae2a
	Issue introduced in 4.15 with commit b2e63555592f and fixed in 5.4.270 with commit 999a8bb70da2
	Issue introduced in 4.15 with commit b2e63555592f and fixed in 5.10.211 with commit 70d92abbe296
	Issue introduced in 4.15 with commit b2e63555592f and fixed in 5.15.150 with commit eec6cbbfa1e8
	Issue introduced in 4.15 with commit b2e63555592f and fixed in 6.1.80 with commit 786f089086b5
	Issue introduced in 4.15 with commit b2e63555592f and fixed in 6.6.19 with commit 97ba7c1f9c0a
	Issue introduced in 4.15 with commit b2e63555592f and fixed in 6.7.7 with commit 6abe0895b63c
	Issue introduced in 4.15 with commit b2e63555592f and fixed in 6.8 with commit fdf87a0dc26d

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-26751
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	arch/arm/mach-ep93xx/core.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/9e200a06ae2abb321939693008290af32b33dd6e
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/999a8bb70da2946336327b4480824d1691cae1fa
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/70d92abbe29692a3de8697ae082c60f2d21ab482
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/eec6cbbfa1e8d685cc245cfd5626d0715a127a48
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/786f089086b505372fb3f4f008d57e7845fff0d8
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/97ba7c1f9c0a2401e644760d857b2386aa895997
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/6abe0895b63c20de06685c8544b908c7e413efa8
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/fdf87a0dc26d0550c60edc911cda42f9afec3557