Subject: CVE-2022-48965: gpio/rockchip: fix refcount leak in rockchip_gpiolib_register()

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

gpio/rockchip: fix refcount leak in rockchip_gpiolib_register()

The node returned by of_get_parent() with refcount incremented,
of_node_put() needs be called when finish using it. So add it in the
end of of_pinctrl_get().

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2022-48965 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 5.15 with commit 936ee2675eee and fixed in 5.15.83 with commit 5cb8f1a784fd
	Issue introduced in 5.15 with commit 936ee2675eee and fixed in 6.0.13 with commit 033c79b7ee8a
	Issue introduced in 5.15 with commit 936ee2675eee and fixed in 6.1 with commit 63ff545af73f

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2022-48965
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/gpio/gpio-rockchip.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/5cb8f1a784fd6115be58282fe15105572319d8be
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/033c79b7ee8a7bf1c1a13ac3addc91184425cbae
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/63ff545af73f759d1bd04198af8ed8577fb739fc