Subject: CVE-2022-48964: ravb: Fix potential use-after-free in ravb_rx_gbeth()

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

ravb: Fix potential use-after-free in ravb_rx_gbeth()

The skb is delivered to napi_gro_receive() which may free it, after calling this,
dereferencing skb may trigger use-after-free.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2022-48964 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 5.16 with commit 1c59eb678cbd and fixed in 6.0.13 with commit e63c681494dc
	Issue introduced in 5.16 with commit 1c59eb678cbd and fixed in 6.1 with commit 5a5a3e564de6

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2022-48964
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/net/ethernet/renesas/ravb_main.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/e63c681494dcc0527c625a0a4f59bf10259f5ee0
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/5a5a3e564de6a8db987410c5c2f4748d50ea82b8