Subject: CVE-2022-48963: net: wwan: iosm: fix memory leak in ipc_mux_init()

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

net: wwan: iosm: fix memory leak in ipc_mux_init()

When failed to alloc ipc_mux->ul_adb.pp_qlt in ipc_mux_init(), ipc_mux
is not released.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2022-48963 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 5.18 with commit 1f52d7b62285 and fixed in 6.0.13 with commit e21478d0054f
	Issue introduced in 5.18 with commit 1f52d7b62285 and fixed in 6.1 with commit 23353efc26e9

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2022-48963
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/net/wwan/iosm/iosm_ipc_mux.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/e21478d0054f63eec7ce833296cf9788764a0ec7
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/23353efc26e98b61b925274ecbb8f0610f69a8aa