Subject: CVE-2022-48863: mISDN: Fix memory leak in dsp_pipeline_build()

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

mISDN: Fix memory leak in dsp_pipeline_build()

dsp_pipeline_build() allocates dup pointer by kstrdup(cfg),
but then it updates dup variable by strsep(&dup, "|").
As a result when it calls kfree(dup), the dup variable contains NULL.

Found by Linux Driver Verification project (linuxtesting.org) with SVACE.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2022-48863 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 2.6.27 with commit 960366cf8dbb and fixed in 5.10.106 with commit a3d5fcc6cf2e
	Issue introduced in 2.6.27 with commit 960366cf8dbb and fixed in 5.15.29 with commit 7777b1f795af
	Issue introduced in 2.6.27 with commit 960366cf8dbb and fixed in 5.16.15 with commit 640445d6fc05
	Issue introduced in 2.6.27 with commit 960366cf8dbb and fixed in 5.17 with commit c6a502c22999

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2022-48863
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/isdn/mISDN/dsp_pipeline.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/a3d5fcc6cf2ecbba5a269631092570aa285a24cb
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/7777b1f795af1bb43867375d8a776080111aae1b
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/640445d6fc059d4514ffea79eb4196299e0e2d0f
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/c6a502c2299941c8326d029cfc8a3bc8a4607ad5