Subject: CVE-2022-48856: gianfar: ethtool: Fix refcount leak in gfar_get_ts_info

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

gianfar: ethtool: Fix refcount leak in gfar_get_ts_info

The of_find_compatible_node() function returns a node pointer with
refcount incremented, We should use of_node_put() on it when done
Add the missing of_node_put() to release the refcount.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2022-48856 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 4.18 with commit 7349a74ea75c and fixed in 4.19.235 with commit 6263f2eb93a8
	Issue introduced in 4.18 with commit 7349a74ea75c and fixed in 5.4.185 with commit f7b3b5203491
	Issue introduced in 4.18 with commit 7349a74ea75c and fixed in 5.10.106 with commit 21044e679ed5
	Issue introduced in 4.18 with commit 7349a74ea75c and fixed in 5.15.29 with commit f49f646f9ec2
	Issue introduced in 4.18 with commit 7349a74ea75c and fixed in 5.16.15 with commit 0e1b9a2078e0
	Issue introduced in 4.18 with commit 7349a74ea75c and fixed in 5.17 with commit 2ac5b58e645c

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2022-48856
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/gianfar_ethtool.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/6263f2eb93a85ad7df504daf0c341a7fb6bbe8a6
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/f7b3b520349193f8a82cca74daf366199e06add9
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/21044e679ed535345042d2023f7df0ca8e897e2a
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/f49f646f9ec296fc0afe7ae92c2bb47f23e3846c
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/0e1b9a2078e07fb1e6e91bf8badfd89ecab1e848
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/2ac5b58e645c66932438bb021cb5b52097ce70b0