Subject: CVE-2022-48824: scsi: myrs: Fix crash in error case

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

scsi: myrs: Fix crash in error case

In myrs_detect(), cs->disable_intr is NULL when privdata->hw_init() fails
with non-zero. In this case, myrs_cleanup(cs) will call a NULL ptr and
crash the kernel.

[    1.105606] myrs 0000:00:03.0: Unknown Initialization Error 5A
[    1.105872] myrs 0000:00:03.0: Failed to initialize Controller
[    1.106082] BUG: kernel NULL pointer dereference, address: 0000000000000000
[    1.110774] Call Trace:
[    1.110950]  myrs_cleanup+0xe4/0x150 [myrs]
[    1.111135]  myrs_probe.cold+0x91/0x56a [myrs]
[    1.111302]  ? DAC960_GEM_intr_handler+0x1f0/0x1f0 [myrs]
[    1.111500]  local_pci_probe+0x48/0x90

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2022-48824 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 5.4.180 with commit 5c5ceea00c8c
	Fixed in 5.10.101 with commit 0e42c4a3d732
	Fixed in 5.15.24 with commit 6207f35c213f
	Fixed in 5.16.10 with commit 1d6cd26605b4
	Fixed in 5.17 with commit 4db09593af0b

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2022-48824
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/scsi/myrs.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/5c5ceea00c8c9df150708e66cb9f2891192c1162
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/0e42c4a3d732517edc3766dd45a14e60d29dd929
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/6207f35c213f6cb2fc3f13b5e77f08c710e1de19
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/1d6cd26605b4d662063a83c15c776b5299a1cb23
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/4db09593af0b0b4d7d4805ebb3273df51d7cc30d