Subject: CVE-2022-48709: ice: switch: fix potential memleak in ice_add_adv_recipe()

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

ice: switch: fix potential memleak in ice_add_adv_recipe()

When ice_add_special_words() fails, the 'rm' is not released, which will
lead to a memory leak. Fix this up by going to 'err_unroll' label.

Compile tested only.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2022-48709 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 5.16 with commit 8b032a55c1bd and fixed in 6.1.12 with commit 47f4ff6f23f0
	Issue introduced in 5.16 with commit 8b032a55c1bd and fixed in 6.2 with commit 4a606ce68426

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2022-48709
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ice/ice_switch.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/47f4ff6f23f00f5501ff2d7054c1a37c170a7aa0
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/4a606ce68426c88ff2563382b33cc34f3485fe57