Subject: CVE-2022-48698: drm/amd/display: fix memory leak when using debugfs_lookup()

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

drm/amd/display: fix memory leak when using debugfs_lookup()

When calling debugfs_lookup() the result must have dput() called on it,
otherwise the memory will leak over time.  Fix this up by properly
calling dput().

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2022-48698 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 5.15.68 with commit 58acd2ebae03
	Fixed in 5.19.9 with commit 3a6279d243cb
	Fixed in 6.0 with commit cbfac7fa4916

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2022-48698
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/amdgpu_dm/amdgpu_dm_debugfs.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/58acd2ebae034db3bacf38708f508fbd12ae2e54
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/3a6279d243cb035eaaff1450980b40cf19748f05
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/cbfac7fa491651c57926c99edeb7495c6c1aeac2