Subject: CVE-2022-48693: soc: brcmstb: pm-arm: Fix refcount leak and __iomem leak bugs

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

soc: brcmstb: pm-arm: Fix refcount leak and __iomem leak bugs

In brcmstb_pm_probe(), there are two kinds of leak bugs:

(1) we need to add of_node_put() when for_each__matching_node() breaks
(2) we need to add iounmap() for each iomap in fail path

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2022-48693 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 4.15 with commit 0b741b8234c8 and fixed in 4.19.258 with commit 0284b4e6dec6
	Issue introduced in 4.15 with commit 0b741b8234c8 and fixed in 5.4.213 with commit 57b2897ec3ff
	Issue introduced in 4.15 with commit 0b741b8234c8 and fixed in 5.10.143 with commit 6dc0251638a4
	Issue introduced in 4.15 with commit 0b741b8234c8 and fixed in 5.15.68 with commit 43245c77d9ef
	Issue introduced in 4.15 with commit 0b741b8234c8 and fixed in 5.19.9 with commit 653500b400d5
	Issue introduced in 4.15 with commit 0b741b8234c8 and fixed in 6.0 with commit 1085f5080647

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2022-48693
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/soc/bcm/brcmstb/pm/pm-arm.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/0284b4e6dec6088a41607aa3f42bf51edff01883
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/57b2897ec3ffe4cbe018446be6d04432919dca6b
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/6dc0251638a4a1a998506dbd4627f8317e907558
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/43245c77d9efd8c9eb91bf225d07954dcf32204d
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/653500b400d5576940b7429690f7197199ddcc82
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/1085f5080647f0c9f357c270a537869191f7f2a1