Subject: CVE-2022-48626: moxart: fix potential use-after-free on remove path

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

moxart: fix potential use-after-free on remove path

It was reported that the mmc host structure could be accessed after it
was freed in moxart_remove(), so fix this by saving the base register of
the device and using it instead of the pointer dereference.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2022-48626 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 4.9.301 with commit f5dc19316759
	Fixed in 4.14.266 with commit e6f580d0b334
	Fixed in 4.19.229 with commit 9c25d5ff1856
	Fixed in 5.4.179 with commit 3a0a7ec5574b
	Fixed in 5.10.100 with commit be93028d306d
	Fixed in 5.15.23 with commit af0e6c49438b
	Fixed in 5.16.9 with commit 7f901d53f120
	Fixed in 5.17 with commit bd2db32e7c3e

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2022-48626
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/mmc/host/moxart-mmc.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/f5dc193167591e88797262ec78515a0cbe79ff5f
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/e6f580d0b3349646d4ee1ce0057eb273e8fb7e2e
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/9c25d5ff1856b91bd4365e813f566cb59aaa9552
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/3a0a7ec5574b510b067cfc734b8bdb6564b31d4e
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/be93028d306dac9f5b59ebebd9ec7abcfc69c156
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/af0e6c49438b1596e4be8a267d218a0c88a42323
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/7f901d53f120d1921f84f7b9b118e87e94b403c5
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/bd2db32e7c3e35bd4d9b8bbff689434a50893546