Subject: CVE-2021-47614: RDMA/irdma: Fix a user-after-free in add_pble_prm

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

RDMA/irdma: Fix a user-after-free in add_pble_prm

When irdma_hmc_sd_one fails, 'chunk' is freed while its still on the PBLE
info list.

Add the chunk entry to the PBLE info list only after successful setting of
the SD in irdma_hmc_sd_one.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2021-47614 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 5.14 with commit e8c4dbc2fcac and fixed in 5.15.10 with commit 11eebcf63e98
	Issue introduced in 5.14 with commit e8c4dbc2fcac and fixed in 5.16 with commit 1e11a39a82e9

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2021-47614
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/infiniband/hw/irdma/pble.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/11eebcf63e98fcf047a876a51d76afdabc3b8b9b
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/1e11a39a82e95ce86f849f40dda0d9c0498cebd9