Subject: CVE-2021-47568: ksmbd: fix memleak in get_file_stream_info()

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

ksmbd: fix memleak in get_file_stream_info()

Fix memleak in get_file_stream_info()

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2021-47568 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 5.15 with commit 34061d6b76a4 and fixed in 5.15.6 with commit 11e659827c3a
	Issue introduced in 5.15 with commit 34061d6b76a4 and fixed in 5.16 with commit 178ca6f85aa3

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2021-47568
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	fs/ksmbd/smb2pdu.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/11e659827c3a2facb3a04e08cc97ff14d5091f51
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/178ca6f85aa3231094467691f5ea1ff2f398aa8d