Subject: CVE-2021-47551: drm/amd/amdkfd: Fix kernel panic when reset failed and been triggered again

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

drm/amd/amdkfd: Fix kernel panic when reset failed and been triggered again

In SRIOV configuration, the reset may failed to bring asic back to normal but stop cpsch
already been called, the start_cpsch will not be called since there is no resume in this
case.  When reset been triggered again, driver should avoid to do uninitialization again.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2021-47551 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 5.10.84 with commit 74aafe99efb6
	Fixed in 5.15.7 with commit 06c6f8f86ec2
	Fixed in 5.16 with commit 2cf49e00d40d

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2021-47551
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdkfd/kfd_device_queue_manager.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/74aafe99efb68f15e50be9f7032c2168512f98a8
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/06c6f8f86ec243b89e52f0c3dc7062bcb9de74df
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/2cf49e00d40d5132e3d067b5aa6d84791929ab15