Subject: CVE-2021-47550: drm/amd/amdgpu: fix potential memleak

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

drm/amd/amdgpu: fix potential memleak

In function amdgpu_get_xgmi_hive, when kobject_init_and_add failed
There is a potential memleak if not call kobject_put.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2021-47550 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 5.10.84 with commit c746945fb6bc
	Fixed in 5.15.7 with commit 75752ada77e0
	Fixed in 5.16 with commit 27dfaedc0d32

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2021-47550
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_xgmi.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/c746945fb6bcbe3863c9ea6369c7ef376e38e5eb
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/75752ada77e0726327adf68018b9f50ae091baeb
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/27dfaedc0d321b4ea4e10c53e4679d6911ab17aa