Subject: CVE-2021-47513: net: dsa: felix: Fix memory leak in felix_setup_mmio_filtering

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

net: dsa: felix: Fix memory leak in felix_setup_mmio_filtering

Avoid a memory leak if there is not a CPU port defined.

Addresses-Coverity-ID: 1492897 ("Resource leak")
Addresses-Coverity-ID: 1492899 ("Resource leak")

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2021-47513 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 5.15 with commit 8d5f7954b7c8 and fixed in 5.15.8 with commit 973a0373e88c
	Issue introduced in 5.15 with commit 8d5f7954b7c8 and fixed in 5.16 with commit e8b1d7698038
	Issue introduced in 5.14.14 with commit 6b55eadb0b1d

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2021-47513
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/net/dsa/ocelot/felix.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/973a0373e88cc19129bd6ef0ec193040535397d9
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/e8b1d7698038e76363859fb47ae0a262080646f5