Subject: CVE-2021-47490: drm/ttm: fix memleak in ttm_transfered_destroy

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

drm/ttm: fix memleak in ttm_transfered_destroy

We need to cleanup the fences for ghost objects as well.

Bug: https://bugzilla.kernel.org/show_bug.cgi?id=214029
Bug: https://bugzilla.kernel.org/show_bug.cgi?id=214447

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2021-47490 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 5.4.157 with commit bd99782f3ca4
	Fixed in 5.4.158 with commit 960b1fdfc39a
	Fixed in 5.10.77 with commit c21b4002214c
	Fixed in 5.10.78 with commit bbc920fb320f
	Fixed in 5.14.16 with commit 132a3d998d67
	Fixed in 5.15 with commit 0db55f9a1baf

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2021-47490
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/gpu/drm/ttm/ttm_bo_util.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/bd99782f3ca491879e8524c89b1c0f40071903bd
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/960b1fdfc39aba8f41e9e27b2de0c925c74182d9
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/c21b4002214c1c7e7b627b9b53375612f7aab6db
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/bbc920fb320f1c241cc34ac85edaa0058922246a
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/132a3d998d6753047f22152731fba2b0d6b463dd
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/0db55f9a1bafbe3dac750ea669de9134922389b5