Subject: CVE-2021-47431: drm/amdgpu: fix gart.bo pin_count leak

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

drm/amdgpu: fix gart.bo pin_count leak

gmc_v{9,10}_0_gart_disable() isn't called matched with
correspoding gart_enbale function in SRIOV case. This will
lead to gart.bo pin_count leak on driver unload.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2021-47431 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 5.4.154 with commit 83d857d6b096
	Fixed in 5.10.74 with commit 621ddffb70db
	Fixed in 5.14.13 with commit 18d1c5ea3798
	Fixed in 5.15 with commit 66805763a97f

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2021-47431
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/gmc_v10_0.c
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/gmc_v9_0.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/83d857d6b0967b6709cd38750c3ce2ed8ced1a95
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/621ddffb70db824eabd63d18ac635180fe9500f9
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/18d1c5ea3798ba42cfa0f8b2264d873463facb03
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/66805763a97f8f7bdf742fc0851d85c02ed9411f