Subject: CVE-2021-47426: bpf, s390: Fix potential memory leak about jit_data

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

bpf, s390: Fix potential memory leak about jit_data

Make sure to free jit_data through kfree() in the error path.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2021-47426 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 5.4 with commit 1c8f9b91c456 and fixed in 5.4.153 with commit a326f9c01cfb
	Issue introduced in 5.4 with commit 1c8f9b91c456 and fixed in 5.10.73 with commit 29fdb11ca88d
	Issue introduced in 5.4 with commit 1c8f9b91c456 and fixed in 5.14.12 with commit d590a410e472
	Issue introduced in 5.4 with commit 1c8f9b91c456 and fixed in 5.15 with commit 686cb8b9f6b4

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2021-47426
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	arch/s390/net/bpf_jit_comp.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/a326f9c01cfbee4450ae49ce618ae6cbc0f76842
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/29fdb11ca88d3c490a3d56f0dc77eb9444d086be
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/d590a410e472417a22336c7c37685bfb38e801f2
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/686cb8b9f6b46787f035afe8fbd132a74e6b1bdd