Subject: CVE-2021-47417: libbpf: Fix memory leak in strset

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

libbpf: Fix memory leak in strset

Free struct strset itself, not just its internal parts.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2021-47417 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 5.13 with commit 90d76d3ececc and fixed in 5.14.12 with commit 9e8e7504e098
	Issue introduced in 5.13 with commit 90d76d3ececc and fixed in 5.15 with commit b0e875bac0fa

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2021-47417
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	tools/lib/bpf/strset.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/9e8e7504e09831c469b67d6dc11d9a72654bdb8c
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/b0e875bac0fab3e7a7431c2eee36a8ccc0c712ac