Subject: CVE-2021-47410: drm/amdkfd: fix svm_migrate_fini warning

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

drm/amdkfd: fix svm_migrate_fini warning

Device manager releases device-specific resources when a driver
disconnects from a device, devm_memunmap_pages and
devm_release_mem_region calls in svm_migrate_fini are redundant.

It causes below warning trace after patch "drm/amdgpu: Split
amdgpu_device_fini into early and late", so remove function
svm_migrate_fini.

BUG: https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/drm/amd/-/issues/1718

WARNING: CPU: 1 PID: 3646 at drivers/base/devres.c:795
devm_release_action+0x51/0x60
Call Trace:
    ? memunmap_pages+0x360/0x360
    svm_migrate_fini+0x2d/0x60 [amdgpu]
    kgd2kfd_device_exit+0x23/0xa0 [amdgpu]
    amdgpu_amdkfd_device_fini_sw+0x1d/0x30 [amdgpu]
    amdgpu_device_fini_sw+0x45/0x290 [amdgpu]
    amdgpu_driver_release_kms+0x12/0x30 [amdgpu]
    drm_dev_release+0x20/0x40 [drm]
    release_nodes+0x196/0x1e0
    device_release_driver_internal+0x104/0x1d0
    driver_detach+0x47/0x90
    bus_remove_driver+0x7a/0xd0
    pci_unregister_driver+0x3d/0x90
    amdgpu_exit+0x11/0x20 [amdgpu]

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2021-47410 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 5.14.11 with commit ac7d732b24f4
	Fixed in 5.15 with commit 197ae17722e9

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2021-47410
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdkfd/kfd_device.c
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdkfd/kfd_migrate.c
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdkfd/kfd_migrate.h

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/ac7d732b24f4061f8a732ada49b054ab38c63e15
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/197ae17722e989942b36e33e044787877f158574