Subject: CVE-2021-47405: HID: usbhid: free raw_report buffers in usbhid_stop

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

HID: usbhid: free raw_report buffers in usbhid_stop

Free the unsent raw_report buffers when the device is removed.

Fixes a memory leak reported by syzbot at:
https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=7b4fa7cb1a7c2d3342a2a8a6c53371c8c418ab47

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2021-47405 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 4.4.286 with commit 7ce4e4914661
	Fixed in 4.9.285 with commit efc5c8d29256
	Fixed in 4.14.249 with commit c3156fea4d8a
	Fixed in 4.19.209 with commit 764ac04de056
	Fixed in 5.4.151 with commit 965147067fa1
	Fixed in 5.10.71 with commit f7ac4d24e161
	Fixed in 5.14.10 with commit 2b704864c92d
	Fixed in 5.15 with commit f7744fa16b96

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2021-47405
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/hid/usbhid/hid-core.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/7ce4e49146612261265671b1d30d117139021030
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/efc5c8d29256955cc90d8d570849b2d6121ed09f
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/c3156fea4d8a0e643625dff69a0421e872d1fdae
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/764ac04de056801dfe52a716da63f6e7018e7f3b
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/965147067fa1bedff3ae1f07ce3f89f1a14d2df3
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/f7ac4d24e1610b92689946fa88177673f1e88a3f
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/2b704864c92dcec2b295f276fcfbfb81d9831f81
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/f7744fa16b96da57187dc8e5634152d3b63d72de