Subject: CVE-2021-47398: RDMA/hfi1: Fix kernel pointer leak

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

RDMA/hfi1: Fix kernel pointer leak

Pointers should be printed with %p or %px rather than cast to 'unsigned
long long' and printed with %llx.  Change %llx to %p to print the secured
pointer.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2021-47398 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 5.13 with commit 042a00f93aad and fixed in 5.14.10 with commit 714bfabe5f29
	Issue introduced in 5.13 with commit 042a00f93aad and fixed in 5.15 with commit 7d5cfafe8b40

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2021-47398
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/infiniband/hw/hfi1/ipoib_tx.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/714bfabe5f2901d96902e271d7217601fe4703e5
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/7d5cfafe8b4006a75b55c2f1fdfdb363f9a5cc98