Subject: CVE-2021-47381: ASoC: SOF: Fix DSP oops stack dump output contents

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

ASoC: SOF: Fix DSP oops stack dump output contents

Fix @buf arg given to hex_dump_to_buffer() and stack address used
in dump error output.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2021-47381 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 5.2 with commit e657c18a01c8 and fixed in 5.14.10 with commit a6bb576ead07
	Issue introduced in 5.2 with commit e657c18a01c8 and fixed in 5.15 with commit ac4dfccb9657

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2021-47381
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	sound/soc/sof/xtensa/core.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/a6bb576ead074ca6fa3b53cb1c5d4037a23de81b
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/ac4dfccb96571ca03af7cac64b7a0b2952c97f3a