Subject: CVE-2021-47378: nvme-rdma: destroy cm id before destroy qp to avoid use after free

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

nvme-rdma: destroy cm id before destroy qp to avoid use after free

We should always destroy cm_id before destroy qp to avoid to get cma
event after qp was destroyed, which may lead to use after free.
In RDMA connection establishment error flow, don't destroy qp in cm
event handler.Just report cm_error to upper level, qp will be destroy
in nvme_rdma_alloc_queue() after destroy cm id.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2021-47378 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 5.10.70 with commit ecf0dc5a9048
	Fixed in 5.14.9 with commit d268a182c56e
	Fixed in 5.15 with commit 9817d763dbe1

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2021-47378
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/nvme/host/rdma.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/ecf0dc5a904830c926a64feffd8e01141f89822f
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/d268a182c56e8361e19fb781137411643312b994
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/9817d763dbe15327b9b3ff4404fa6f27f927e744