Subject: CVE-2021-47354: drm/sched: Avoid data corruptions

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

drm/sched: Avoid data corruptions

Wait for all dependencies of a job  to complete before
killing it to avoid data corruptions.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2021-47354 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 5.4.133 with commit c32d0f0e164f
	Fixed in 5.10.51 with commit 0687411e2a88
	Fixed in 5.12.18 with commit a8e23e3c1ff9
	Fixed in 5.13.3 with commit 50d7e03ad487
	Fixed in 5.14 with commit 0b10ab80695d

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2021-47354
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/gpu/drm/scheduler/sched_entity.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/c32d0f0e164ffab2a56c7cf8e612584b4b740e2e
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/0687411e2a8858262de2fc4a1d576016fd77292e
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/a8e23e3c1ff9ec598ab1b3a941ace6045027781f
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/50d7e03ad487cc45fc85164a299b945a41756ac0
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/0b10ab80695d61422337ede6ff496552d8ace99d