Subject: CVE-2021-47314: memory: fsl_ifc: fix leak of private memory on probe failure

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

memory: fsl_ifc: fix leak of private memory on probe failure

On probe error the driver should free the memory allocated for private
structure.  Fix this by using resource-managed allocation.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2021-47314 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 3.3 with commit a20cbdeffce2 and fixed in 4.4.276 with commit 801847675606
	Issue introduced in 3.3 with commit a20cbdeffce2 and fixed in 4.9.276 with commit 3b45b8a7d549
	Issue introduced in 3.3 with commit a20cbdeffce2 and fixed in 4.14.240 with commit 7626ffbea708
	Issue introduced in 3.3 with commit a20cbdeffce2 and fixed in 4.19.198 with commit ee1aa737ba0b
	Issue introduced in 3.3 with commit a20cbdeffce2 and fixed in 5.4.134 with commit 443f6ca6fd18
	Issue introduced in 3.3 with commit a20cbdeffce2 and fixed in 5.10.52 with commit b5789e23773f
	Issue introduced in 3.3 with commit a20cbdeffce2 and fixed in 5.12.19 with commit 48ee69825f74
	Issue introduced in 3.3 with commit a20cbdeffce2 and fixed in 5.13.4 with commit a6b45b4932f7
	Issue introduced in 3.3 with commit a20cbdeffce2 and fixed in 5.14 with commit 8e0d09b1232d

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2021-47314
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/memory/fsl_ifc.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/8018476756066e97ecb886c3dc024aeb7d5792ad
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/3b45b8a7d549bd92ec94b5357c2c2c1a7ed107e4
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/7626ffbea708e5aba6912295c012d2b409a1769f
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/ee1aa737ba0b75ab8af3444c4ae5bdba36aed6e6
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/443f6ca6fd186b4fa4e6f377b6e19a91feb1a0d5
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/b5789e23773f4a852fbfe244b63f675e265d3a7f
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/48ee69825f7480622ed447b0249123236d3b3ad0
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/a6b45b4932f7b0c36b41fb56a35ad679ece939a0
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/8e0d09b1232d0538066c40ed4c13086faccbdff6