Subject: CVE-2021-47308: scsi: libfc: Fix array index out of bound exception

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

scsi: libfc: Fix array index out of bound exception

Fix array index out of bound exception in fc_rport_prli_resp().

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2021-47308 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 4.14.241 with commit 44651522941c
	Fixed in 4.19.199 with commit 4921b1618045
	Fixed in 5.4.135 with commit 0fe70c15f943
	Fixed in 5.10.53 with commit a4a54c54af25
	Fixed in 5.13.5 with commit 8511293e643a
	Fixed in 5.14 with commit b27c45775570

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2021-47308
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/scsi/libfc/fc_rport.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/44651522941c623e20882b3b443f23f77de1ea8b
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/4921b1618045ffab71b1050bf0014df3313a2289
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/0fe70c15f9435bb3c50954778245d62ee38b0e03
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/a4a54c54af2516caa9c145015844543cfc84316a
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/8511293e643a18b248510ae5734e4f360754348c
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/b27c4577557045f1ab3cdfeabfc7f3cd24aca1fe