Subject: CVE-2021-47263: gpio: wcd934x: Fix shift-out-of-bounds error

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

gpio: wcd934x: Fix shift-out-of-bounds error

bit-mask for pins 0 to 4 is BIT(0) to BIT(4) however we ended up with BIT(n - 1)
which is not right, and this was caught by below usban check

UBSAN: shift-out-of-bounds in drivers/gpio/gpio-wcd934x.c:34:14

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2021-47263 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 5.6 with commit 59c324683400 and fixed in 5.10.44 with commit e0b518a2eb44
	Issue introduced in 5.6 with commit 59c324683400 and fixed in 5.12.11 with commit dd55331d493b
	Issue introduced in 5.6 with commit 59c324683400 and fixed in 5.13 with commit dbec64b11c65

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2021-47263
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/gpio/gpio-wcd934x.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/e0b518a2eb44d8a74c19e50f79a8ed393e96d634
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/dd55331d493b7ea75c5db1f24d6822946fde2862
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/dbec64b11c65d74f31427e2b9d5746fbf17bf840