Subject: CVE-2021-47234: phy: phy-mtk-tphy: Fix some resource leaks in mtk_phy_init()

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

phy: phy-mtk-tphy: Fix some resource leaks in mtk_phy_init()

Use clk_disable_unprepare() in the error path of mtk_phy_init() to fix
some resource leaks.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2021-47234 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 5.10.46 with commit 9a1790794623
	Fixed in 5.12.13 with commit 6472955af5e8
	Fixed in 5.13 with commit aaac9a1bd370

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2021-47234
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/phy/mediatek/phy-mtk-tphy.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/9a17907946232d01aa2ec109da5f93b8d31dd425
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/6472955af5e88b5489b6d78316082ad56ea3e489
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/aaac9a1bd370338ce372669eb9a6059d16b929aa