Subject: CVE-2021-47233: regulator: rt4801: Fix NULL pointer dereference if priv->enable_gpios is NULL

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

regulator: rt4801: Fix NULL pointer dereference if priv->enable_gpios is NULL

devm_gpiod_get_array_optional may return NULL if no GPIO was assigned.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2021-47233 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 5.10.46 with commit ba8a26a7ce86
	Fixed in 5.12.13 with commit dc68f0c9e4a0
	Fixed in 5.13 with commit cb2381cbecb8

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2021-47233
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/regulator/rt4801-regulator.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/ba8a26a7ce8617f9f3d6230de34b2302df086b41
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/dc68f0c9e4a001e02376fe87f4bdcacadb27e8a1
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/cb2381cbecb81a8893b2d1e1af29bc2e5531df27