Subject: CVE-2021-47206: usb: host: ohci-tmio: check return value after calling platform_get_resource()

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

usb: host: ohci-tmio: check return value after calling platform_get_resource()

It will cause null-ptr-deref if platform_get_resource() returns NULL,
we need check the return value.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2021-47206 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 4.4.293 with commit 28e016e02118
	Fixed in 4.9.291 with commit 2f18f97a1a78
	Fixed in 4.14.256 with commit bb6ed2e05eb6
	Fixed in 4.19.218 with commit 951b8239fd24
	Fixed in 5.4.162 with commit f98986b7acb4
	Fixed in 5.10.82 with commit 2474eb7fc3bf
	Fixed in 5.15.5 with commit 065334f6640d
	Fixed in 5.16 with commit 9eff2b2e59fd

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2021-47206
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/usb/host/ohci-tmio.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/28e016e02118917e50a667bc72fb80098cf2b460
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/2f18f97a1a787154a372c0738f1576f14b693d91
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/bb6ed2e05eb6e8619b30fa854f9becd50c11723f
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/951b8239fd24678b56c995c5c0456ab12e059d19
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/f98986b7acb4219f95789095eced93ed69d81d35
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/2474eb7fc3bfbce10f7b8ea431fcffe5dd5f5100
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/065334f6640d074a1caec2f8b0091467a22f9483
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/9eff2b2e59fda25051ab36cd1cb5014661df657b