Subject: CVE-2021-47193: scsi: pm80xx: Fix memory leak during rmmod

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

scsi: pm80xx: Fix memory leak during rmmod

Driver failed to release all memory allocated. This would lead to memory
leak during driver removal.

Properly free memory when the module is removed.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2021-47193 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 5.15.5 with commit 269a4311b15f
	Fixed in 5.16 with commit 51e6ed83bb4a

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2021-47193
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/scsi/pm8001/pm8001_init.c
	drivers/scsi/pm8001/pm8001_sas.h

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/269a4311b15f68d24e816f43f123888f241ed13d
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/51e6ed83bb4ade7c360551fa4ae55c4eacea354b