Subject: CVE-2021-47181: usb: musb: tusb6010: check return value after calling platform_get_resource()

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

usb: musb: tusb6010: check return value after calling platform_get_resource()

It will cause null-ptr-deref if platform_get_resource() returns NULL,
we need check the return value.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2021-47181 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 4.4.293 with commit 1ba7605856e0
	Fixed in 4.9.291 with commit b3f43659eb0b
	Fixed in 4.14.256 with commit 28be095eb612
	Fixed in 4.19.218 with commit f87a79c04a33
	Fixed in 5.4.162 with commit 3ee15f1af174
	Fixed in 5.10.82 with commit 679eee466d0f
	Fixed in 5.15.5 with commit 06cfb4cb2241
	Fixed in 5.16 with commit 14651496a3de

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2021-47181
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/usb/musb/tusb6010.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/1ba7605856e05fa991d4654ac69e5ace66c767b9
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/b3f43659eb0b9af2e6ef18a8d829374610b19e7a
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/28be095eb612a489705d38c210afaf1103c5f4f8
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/f87a79c04a33ab4e5be598c7b0867e6ef193d702
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/3ee15f1af17407be381bcf06a78fa60b471242dd
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/679eee466d0f9ffa60a2b0c6ec19be5128927f04
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/06cfb4cb2241e704d72e3045cf4d7dfb567fbce0
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/14651496a3de6807a17c310f63c894ea0c5d858e