Subject: CVE-2021-47151: interconnect: qcom: bcm-voter: add a missing of_node_put()

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

interconnect: qcom: bcm-voter: add a missing of_node_put()

Add a missing of_node_put() in of_bcm_voter_get() to avoid the
reference leak.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2021-47151 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 5.7 with commit 976daac4a1c5 and fixed in 5.10.42 with commit 4e3cea8035b6
	Issue introduced in 5.7 with commit 976daac4a1c5 and fixed in 5.12.9 with commit 93d1dbe7043b
	Issue introduced in 5.7 with commit 976daac4a1c5 and fixed in 5.13 with commit a00593737f8b

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2021-47151
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/interconnect/qcom/bcm-voter.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/4e3cea8035b6f1b9055e69cc6ebf9fa4e50763ae
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/93d1dbe7043b3c9492bdf396b2e98a008435b55b
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/a00593737f8bac2c9e97b696e7ff84a4446653e8