Subject: CVE-2021-47150: net: fec: fix the potential memory leak in fec_enet_init()

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

net: fec: fix the potential memory leak in fec_enet_init()

If the memory allocated for cbd_base is failed, it should
free the memory allocated for the queues, otherwise it causes
memory leak.

And if the memory allocated for the queues is failed, it can
return error directly.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2021-47150 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 3.18 with commit 59d0f7465644 and fixed in 4.19.193 with commit 15102886bc8f
	Issue introduced in 3.18 with commit 59d0f7465644 and fixed in 5.4.124 with commit 20255d41ac56
	Issue introduced in 3.18 with commit 59d0f7465644 and fixed in 5.10.42 with commit 8ee7ef4a57a9
	Issue introduced in 3.18 with commit 59d0f7465644 and fixed in 5.12.9 with commit 32a1777fd113
	Issue introduced in 3.18 with commit 59d0f7465644 and fixed in 5.13 with commit 619fee9eb13b

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2021-47150
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/fec_main.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/15102886bc8f5f29daaadf2d925591d564c17e9f
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/20255d41ac560397b6a07d8d87dcc5e2efc7672a
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/8ee7ef4a57a9e1228b6f345aaa70aa8951c7e9cd
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/32a1777fd113335c3f70dc445dffee0ad1c6870f
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/619fee9eb13b5d29e4267cb394645608088c28a8