Subject: CVE-2021-47149: net: fujitsu: fix potential null-ptr-deref

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

net: fujitsu: fix potential null-ptr-deref

In fmvj18x_get_hwinfo(), if ioremap fails there will be NULL pointer
deref. To fix this, check the return value of ioremap and return -1
to the caller in case of failure.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2021-47149 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 4.4.271 with commit b92170e209f7
	Fixed in 4.9.271 with commit 6dbf1101594f
	Fixed in 4.14.235 with commit c4f1c23edbe9
	Fixed in 4.19.193 with commit 7883d3895d0f
	Fixed in 5.4.124 with commit 22049c3d40f0
	Fixed in 5.10.42 with commit 71723a796ab7
	Fixed in 5.12.9 with commit f14bf57a0877
	Fixed in 5.13 with commit 52202be1cd99

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2021-47149
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/net/ethernet/fujitsu/fmvj18x_cs.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/b92170e209f7746ed72eaac98f2c2f4b9af734e6
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/6dbf1101594f7c76990b63c35b5a40205a914b6b
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/c4f1c23edbe921ab2ecd6140d700e756cd44c5f7
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/7883d3895d0fbb0ba9bff0f8665f99974b45210f
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/22049c3d40f08facd1867548716a484dad6b3251
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/71723a796ab7881f491d663c6cd94b29be5fba50
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/f14bf57a08779a5dee9936f63ada0149ea89c5e6
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/52202be1cd996cde6e8969a128dc27ee45a7cb5e