Subject: CVE-2021-47147: ptp: ocp: Fix a resource leak in an error handling path

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

ptp: ocp: Fix a resource leak in an error handling path

If an error occurs after a successful 'pci_ioremap_bar()' call, it must be
undone by a corresponding 'pci_iounmap()' call, as already done in the
remove function.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2021-47147 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 5.11 with commit a7e1abad13f3 and fixed in 5.12.9 with commit 0e38e702f115
	Issue introduced in 5.11 with commit a7e1abad13f3 and fixed in 5.13 with commit 9c1bb37f8cad

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2021-47147
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/ptp/ptp_ocp.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/0e38e702f1152479e6afac34f151dbfd99417f99
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/9c1bb37f8cad5e2ee1933fa1da9a6baa7876a8e4