Subject: CVE-2021-47122: net: caif: fix memory leak in caif_device_notify

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

net: caif: fix memory leak in caif_device_notify

In case of caif_enroll_dev() fail, allocated
link_support won't be assigned to the corresponding
structure. So simply free allocated pointer in case
of error

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2021-47122 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 3.3 with commit 7c18d2205ea7 and fixed in 4.4.272 with commit b042e2b20395
	Issue introduced in 3.3 with commit 7c18d2205ea7 and fixed in 4.9.272 with commit 9348c1f10932
	Issue introduced in 3.3 with commit 7c18d2205ea7 and fixed in 4.14.236 with commit 4bca2034b41c
	Issue introduced in 3.3 with commit 7c18d2205ea7 and fixed in 4.19.194 with commit 3be863c11cab
	Issue introduced in 3.3 with commit 7c18d2205ea7 and fixed in 5.4.125 with commit f52f4fd67264
	Issue introduced in 3.3 with commit 7c18d2205ea7 and fixed in 5.10.43 with commit af2806345a37
	Issue introduced in 3.3 with commit 7c18d2205ea7 and fixed in 5.12.10 with commit 6a0e317f6109
	Issue introduced in 3.3 with commit 7c18d2205ea7 and fixed in 5.13 with commit b53558a950a8

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2021-47122
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	net/caif/caif_dev.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/b042e2b2039565eb8f0eb51c14fbe1ef463c8cd8
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/9348c1f10932f13b299cbc8b1bd5f780751fae49
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/4bca2034b41c15b62d47a19158bb76235fd4455d
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/3be863c11cab725add9fef4237ed4e232c3fc3bb
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/f52f4fd67264c70cd0b4ba326962ebe12d9cba94
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/af2806345a37313f01b1c9f15e046745b8ee2daa
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/6a0e317f61094d377335547e015dd2ff12caf893
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/b53558a950a89824938e9811eddfc8efcd94e1bb