Subject: CVE-2021-47121: net: caif: fix memory leak in cfusbl_device_notify

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

net: caif: fix memory leak in cfusbl_device_notify

In case of caif_enroll_dev() fail, allocated
link_support won't be assigned to the corresponding
structure. So simply free allocated pointer in case
of error.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2021-47121 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 3.3 with commit 7ad65bf68d70 and fixed in 4.4.272 with commit cc302e30a504
	Issue introduced in 3.3 with commit 7ad65bf68d70 and fixed in 4.9.272 with commit 81afc61cb6e2
	Issue introduced in 3.3 with commit 7ad65bf68d70 and fixed in 4.14.236 with commit e8b37f5009ea
	Issue introduced in 3.3 with commit 7ad65bf68d70 and fixed in 4.19.194 with commit 9ea0ab48e755
	Issue introduced in 3.3 with commit 7ad65bf68d70 and fixed in 5.4.125 with commit 4d94f530cd24
	Issue introduced in 3.3 with commit 7ad65bf68d70 and fixed in 5.10.43 with commit 46403c1f80b0
	Issue introduced in 3.3 with commit 7ad65bf68d70 and fixed in 5.12.10 with commit dde8686985ec
	Issue introduced in 3.3 with commit 7ad65bf68d70 and fixed in 5.13 with commit 7f5d86669fa4

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2021-47121
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	net/caif/caif_usb.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/cc302e30a504e6b60a9ac8df7988646f46cd0294
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/81afc61cb6e2b553f2c5f992fa79e0ae73857141
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/e8b37f5009ea7095529790f022859711e6939c76
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/9ea0ab48e755d8f29fe89eb235fb86176fdb597f
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/4d94f530cd24c85aede6e72b8923f371b45d6886
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/46403c1f80b0d3f937ff9c4f5edc63bb64bc5051
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/dde8686985ec24d6b00487080a906609bd613ea1
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/7f5d86669fa4d485523ddb1d212e0a2d90bd62bb