Subject: CVE-2021-47051: spi: fsl-lpspi: Fix PM reference leak in lpspi_prepare_xfer_hardware()

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

spi: fsl-lpspi: Fix PM reference leak in lpspi_prepare_xfer_hardware()

pm_runtime_get_sync will increment pm usage counter even it failed.
Forgetting to putting operation will result in reference leak here.
Fix it by replacing it with pm_runtime_resume_and_get to keep usage
counter balanced.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2021-47051 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 5.2 with commit 944c01a889d9 and fixed in 5.4.119 with commit 4a01ad002d2e
	Issue introduced in 5.2 with commit 944c01a889d9 and fixed in 5.10.37 with commit ce02e58ddf86
	Issue introduced in 5.2 with commit 944c01a889d9 and fixed in 5.11.21 with commit b8207bfc539c
	Issue introduced in 5.2 with commit 944c01a889d9 and fixed in 5.12.4 with commit 6a2b5cee0d31
	Issue introduced in 5.2 with commit 944c01a889d9 and fixed in 5.13 with commit a03675497970

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2021-47051
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/spi/spi-fsl-lpspi.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/4a01ad002d2e03c399af536562693752af7c81b1
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/ce02e58ddf8658a4c3bed2296f32a5873b3f7cce
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/b8207bfc539cd07d15e753ff2d179c5b61c673b1
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/6a2b5cee0d31ab6cc51030c441135b0e31217282
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/a03675497970a93fcf25d81d9d92a59c2d7377a7