Subject: CVE-2021-47033: mt76: mt7615: fix tx skb dma unmap

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

mt76: mt7615: fix tx skb dma unmap

The first pointer in the txp needs to be unmapped as well, otherwise it will
leak DMA mapping entries

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2021-47033 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 5.10 with commit 27d5c528a7ca and fixed in 5.10.37 with commit 75bc5f779a76
	Issue introduced in 5.10 with commit 27d5c528a7ca and fixed in 5.11.21 with commit a025277a80ad
	Issue introduced in 5.10 with commit 27d5c528a7ca and fixed in 5.12.4 with commit 821ae236ccea
	Issue introduced in 5.10 with commit 27d5c528a7ca and fixed in 5.13 with commit ebee7885bb12

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2021-47033
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/mac.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/75bc5f779a7664d1fc19cb915039439c6e58bb94
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/a025277a80add18c33d01042525a74fe5b875f25
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/821ae236ccea989a1fcc6abfc4d5b74ad4ba39d2
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/ebee7885bb12a8fe2c2f9bac87dbd87a05b645f9