Subject: CVE-2021-47031: mt76: mt7921: fix memory leak in mt7921_coredump_work

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

mt76: mt7921: fix memory leak in mt7921_coredump_work

Fix possible memory leak in mt7921_coredump_work.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2021-47031 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 5.12 with commit 1c099ab44727 and fixed in 5.12.4 with commit 481122637445
	Issue introduced in 5.12 with commit 1c099ab44727 and fixed in 5.13 with commit 782b3e86ea97

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2021-47031
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7921/mac.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/4811226374453607175ea057777faa7e7f752204
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/782b3e86ea970e899f8e723db9f64708a15ca30e