Subject: CVE-2021-47030: mt76: mt7615: fix memory leak in mt7615_coredump_work

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

mt76: mt7615: fix memory leak in mt7615_coredump_work

Similar to the issue fixed in mt7921_coredump_work, fix a possible memory
leak in mt7615_coredump_work routine.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2021-47030 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 5.12 with commit d2bf7959d9c0 and fixed in 5.12.4 with commit 54b989653c55
	Issue introduced in 5.12 with commit d2bf7959d9c0 and fixed in 5.13 with commit 49cc85059a2c

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2021-47030
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/mac.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/54b989653c5531bc4416ced33f146b9cb633d978
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/49cc85059a2cb656f96ff3693f891e8fe8f669a9