Subject: CVE-2021-47021: mt76: mt7915: fix memleak when mt7915_unregister_device()

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

mt76: mt7915: fix memleak when mt7915_unregister_device()

mt7915_tx_token_put() should get call before mt76_free_pending_txwi().

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2021-47021 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 5.11.4 with commit 4e9e896f8193 and fixed in 5.11.21 with commit 81483309ce86
	Issue introduced in 5.12 with commit f285dfb98562 and fixed in 5.12.4 with commit d754c80ae82a
	Issue introduced in 5.12 with commit f285dfb98562 and fixed in 5.13 with commit e9d32af478cf

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2021-47021
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/init.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/81483309ce861a9fa7835322787f68a443fea364
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/d754c80ae82a662e692a82faad71b8c218cb7f52
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/e9d32af478cfc3744a45245c0b126738af4b3ac4