Subject: CVE-2021-47009: KEYS: trusted: Fix memory leak on object td

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

KEYS: trusted: Fix memory leak on object td

Two error return paths are neglecting to free allocated object td,
causing a memory leak. Fix this by returning via the error return
path that securely kfree's td.

Fixes clang scan-build warning:
security/keys/trusted-keys/trusted_tpm1.c:496:10: warning: Potential
memory leak [unix.Malloc]

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2021-47009 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 5.10.20 with commit 9d83cc1a1e7f and fixed in 5.10.38 with commit 31c9a4b24d86
	Issue introduced in 5.11.3 with commit 8cfc8d629421 and fixed in 5.11.22 with commit 1c4031014106
	Issue introduced in 5.12 with commit 5df16caada3f and fixed in 5.12.5 with commit 3e24fbd37e72
	Issue introduced in 5.12 with commit 5df16caada3f and fixed in 5.13 with commit 83a775d5f9bf

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2021-47009
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	security/keys/trusted-keys/trusted_tpm1.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/31c9a4b24d86cbb36ff0d7a085725a3b4f0138c8
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/1c4031014106aff48e1e686e40101c31eab5d44c
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/3e24fbd37e72e8a67b74991970fecc82d14f57af
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/83a775d5f9bfda95b1c295f95a3a041a40c7f321