Subject: CVE-2021-47000: ceph: fix inode leak on getattr error in __fh_to_dentry

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

ceph: fix inode leak on getattr error in __fh_to_dentry

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2021-47000 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 5.4.49 with commit 807460787179 and fixed in 5.4.120 with commit 2ad8af2b70e9
	Issue introduced in 5.8 with commit 878dabb64117 and fixed in 5.10.38 with commit bf45c9fe99aa
	Issue introduced in 5.8 with commit 878dabb64117 and fixed in 5.11.22 with commit 22fa4c8288f1
	Issue introduced in 5.8 with commit 878dabb64117 and fixed in 5.12.5 with commit 0a219432127d
	Issue introduced in 5.8 with commit 878dabb64117 and fixed in 5.13 with commit 1775c7ddacfc
	Issue introduced in 5.7.6 with commit 10b7ddff50b3

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2021-47000
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	fs/ceph/export.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/2ad8af2b70e986284050213230428b823b950a38
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/bf45c9fe99aa8003d2703f1bd353f956dea47e40
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/22fa4c8288f1ec40f6d62d7a32c57ac176f9f0bc
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/0a219432127d396120fc88cabd82785e0ff72a2f
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/1775c7ddacfcea29051c67409087578f8f4d751b