Subject: CVE-2021-46963: scsi: qla2xxx: Fix crash in qla2xxx_mqueuecommand()

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

scsi: qla2xxx: Fix crash in qla2xxx_mqueuecommand()

    RIP: 0010:kmem_cache_free+0xfa/0x1b0
    Call Trace:
       qla2xxx_mqueuecommand+0x2b5/0x2c0 [qla2xxx]
       scsi_queue_rq+0x5e2/0xa40
       __blk_mq_try_issue_directly+0x128/0x1d0
       blk_mq_request_issue_directly+0x4e/0xb0

Fix incorrect call to free srb in qla2xxx_mqueuecommand(), as srb is now
allocated by upper layers. This fixes smatch warning of srb unintended
free.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2021-46963 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 4.19.90 with commit 64a8c5018a4b and fixed in 4.19.191 with commit c5ab9b67d8b0
	Issue introduced in 5.4.4 with commit dea6ee717303 and fixed in 5.4.118 with commit 77509a238547
	Issue introduced in 5.5 with commit af2a0c51b120 and fixed in 5.10.36 with commit 702cdaa2c628
	Issue introduced in 5.5 with commit af2a0c51b120 and fixed in 5.11.20 with commit 80ef24175df2
	Issue introduced in 5.5 with commit af2a0c51b120 and fixed in 5.12.3 with commit a73208e32441
	Issue introduced in 5.5 with commit af2a0c51b120 and fixed in 5.13 with commit 6641df81ab79
	Issue introduced in 5.3.17 with commit 4a1cc2f71bc5

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2021-46963
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/scsi/qla2xxx/qla_os.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/c5ab9b67d8b061de74e2ca51bf787ee599bd7f89
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/77509a238547863040a42d57c72403f7d4c89a8f
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/702cdaa2c6283c135ef16d52e0e4e3c1005aa538
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/80ef24175df2cba3860d0369d1c662b49ee2de56
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/a73208e3244127ef9f2cdf24e4adb947aaa32053
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/6641df81ab799f28a5d564f860233dd26cca0d93