Subject: CVE-2021-46962: mmc: uniphier-sd: Fix a resource leak in the remove function

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

mmc: uniphier-sd: Fix a resource leak in the remove function

A 'tmio_mmc_host_free()' call is missing in the remove function, in order
to balance a 'tmio_mmc_host_alloc()' call in the probe.
This is done in the error handling path of the probe, but not in the remove
function.

Add the missing call.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2021-46962 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 4.20 with commit 3fd784f745dd and fixed in 5.4.118 with commit 0d8941b9b2d3
	Issue introduced in 4.20 with commit 3fd784f745dd and fixed in 5.10.36 with commit 25ac6ce65f1a
	Issue introduced in 4.20 with commit 3fd784f745dd and fixed in 5.11.20 with commit ebe0f12cf4c0
	Issue introduced in 4.20 with commit 3fd784f745dd and fixed in 5.12.3 with commit d6e7fda49697
	Issue introduced in 4.20 with commit 3fd784f745dd and fixed in 5.13 with commit e29c84857e2d

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2021-46962
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/mmc/host/uniphier-sd.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/0d8941b9b2d3e7b3481fdf43b1a6189d162175b7
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/25ac6ce65f1ab458982d15ec1caf441acd37106a
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/ebe0f12cf4c044f812c6d17011531582f9ac8bb3
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/d6e7fda496978f2763413b5523557b38dc2bf6c2
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/e29c84857e2d51aa017ce04284b962742fb97d9e