Subject: CVE-2024-46819: drm/amdgpu: the warning dereferencing obj for nbio_v7_4

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

drm/amdgpu: the warning dereferencing obj for nbio_v7_4

if ras_manager obj null, don't print NBIO err data

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-46819 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 5.10.226 with commit 614564a5b289
	Fixed in 5.15.167 with commit d04ded1e73f1
	Fixed in 6.1.109 with commit 70e8ec21fcb8
	Fixed in 6.6.50 with commit 7d265772e44d
	Fixed in 6.10.9 with commit 130c2dc75c8c
	Fixed in 6.11 with commit d190b459b2a4

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-46819
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/nbio_v7_4.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/614564a5b28983de53b23a358ebe6c483a2aa21e
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/d04ded1e73f1dcf19a71ec8b9cda3faa7acd8828
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/70e8ec21fcb8c51446899d3bfe416b31adfa3661
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/7d265772e44d403071a2b573eac0db60250b1c21
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/130c2dc75c8c40acc3c96ededea6af80e03c14b8
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/d190b459b2a4304307c3468ed97477b808381011